- Business One
- EIM Solutions
- Enterprise Portal
- Industry Solutions
- SAP Db And OS
- SAP Tools And Tech
- Solution Manager
Revenue Recognition before Invoice
SD SAP Consultant needs help regarding “Revenue Recognition before Invoice “
we are configuring revenue recognition procedure for time based category and we are stuck at many places.
1) The scenario is to post the notional revenue amount to deferred revenue and unbilled revenue accounts with the procedure mentioned in SAP Best practice upto a certain time.
2) after that time period is over, actual revenue account should get posted to through standard invoice posting. the actual flow is of two types. we are trying the first and not succeeded as yet. (the one with contr
act – revenue recognition – invoice).
we do it as follows :
1) create contract through VA41. contract is value contract of type WK1 and with billing plan.
2) the revenue recognition configuration is done for item category and sales doc type both.
3) in VF44, we can s
ee the contracts we created. but the collective processing button execution gives error that account of “S” is missing for line item 00000002.
4) also one more problem is, in the contract analysis – account analysis screen comes blank. (unlike sales order). how should we get this account determination?
5) VKOA setting is done for material group.
If these are not the correct steps, Please suggest the correct practice so that we can resolve this.
SD Consultant, needs help regarding Revenue Recognition before Invoice Help!
Browse more questions like this in module: SD