- Business One
- EIM Solutions
- Enterprise Portal
- Industry Solutions
- SAP Db And OS
- SAP Tools And Tech
- Solution Manager
Macro not working in BEx Analyzer
Can you please explain why my Macro is not working?
We’re on BI 7 with Excel 2007. I have done the following:
1) Open Workbook from BEx Analyzer and the result display on the worksheet. The was inserted in C10 and therefore, the result was display from C10 onwards.
2) I have created a Macro with the following code:
‘ Macro1 Macro
.Pattern = xlSolid
.PatternColorIndex = xlAutomatic
.Color = 65535
.TintAndShade = 0
.PatternTintAndShade = 0
3) When click to run the Macro manually, I can see the color of C5 is changed.
4) Now I have include this Marcro in Workbook Setting ->Exits tab, Run Macro on Refresh. Here I enter my Marco name.
5) In Workbook Setting ->General tab, I also set the Refresh Workbook on Open opti
6) I have also set the Trust Center setting: select Trust access to the VBA project and Enable all macros.
7) Then I save the Workbook.
8) when I re-open the Workbook, the color of C5 is not change!!!
Can you please help.
BI Consultant “Macro not working in BEx Analyzer “
Browse more questions like this in module: Uncategorized